He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Monday, May 9, 2011

Win a mini - photography session on the Girls Get Away Cruise!

Hello ladies! We have about 7 more months left until we set sail for bluer skies and warmer temperatures on the Girls Get Away Cruise 2012! Ready for Cozumel?

When I book 20 cabins or more, I will draw the name of someone from my group, Group Kara, to win a mini-photography session aboard the ship! You can either use it to get some great pictures of yourself, the group you came with, you and your mother, you and your sister, you and your daughter.. you get the picture. *wink*
This includes a 1/2 hour session with me and my camera. You walk away 8-10 great photos on your own CD. You will own the right to these photos, and I can also use them for advertisement. This includes my time editing them and sending to you.


How often do you take the time to document yourself having a great vacation? If you're like me, you are taking all the photos, get home and realize that you are not in a single one. Reflections in a window or eyeball do not count.

Take advantage of this, and book with me!

Join Kara on the Girl's Get-a-way 2012

Book today and save $100! Come join my group by clicking on this link to get the savings! Set sail Jan 12-16 2012

Are you excited? Have you been "traveling" on google earth like I have? So much fun! Even more fun in person, I'm sure. Let's go, girls!   
Find more information if you click on this Girls Get Away Cruise link, or this link that accesses each post I've written about it since the beginning. Just scroll your way down and find out what it's all about!



No comments: