He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have the * Girls Get Away Cruise Information!!*

The information is here! Are you wanting to go on this cruise with us? It is going to be phenomenal! So grab your best friend, your daughter, your mom, your favorite auntie, your neighbor, your friends at work...... and let's make some special memories!! Prepare to be moved, inspired, uplifted and refreshed! 

We will sail from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Cozumel MEXICO Jan 12-16, 2012!


I am so excited as I dream about my very first cruise with several of my friends, family, and whoever is out there that may be interested! (please click on the box above that says Join Our Group, and the name on that is KARA this will assure that you are placed in our group)

* * * Here are some of the awesome details so far! * * * 
 I will let you know as artists are confirmed, but for now, Lysa TerKeurst is sailing with us on the 2012 cruise! YAY! Lysa, whose book, Made to Crave is on the New York Times bestseller list and who's hosting a FEW webcast on 
Monday nights at MadetoCrave.org.  


Girl's Get A Way Cruise will sail - Jan 12-16
    
We will be sailing on the Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas. I hear it's amazing. I have checked out the site, googled other comments, and am more excited as I see... this will be US! Well, you don't exactly have to ride this wave rider, but I've gone on one before and it's a blast!

 
Prices include -- cabin and all meals (and there is a LOT of it) , entertainment, tea, water, lemonade, coffee, port fees, taxes, and gratuities  -- no hidden additional charges.  
And guess what? YOU WILL SAVE $100 for booking with me!  Make sure you click on my button at the top of the page, that is under my group name, KARA. Make sure while you are booking if they ask, what affiliate you are booking under, and the code is again, my name, KARA. If we book the most cabins then our group will win a special treat!!  I cannot plan what this is, but let's be a part of it on this cruise together!

(excited look!)  ;)

NOTE-- Payment plans are for 10 months (March through Dec).  I will have updated info before March 1. 

Interior (most affordable)  2 per cabin - $848 per person (this includes the $100 savings per cabin for booking with KARA).  
Payment plan -- $100 down per person and 10 payments of $78.80 per person (includes a one time convenience fee of $40) 


Join Kara on the Girl's Get-a-way 2012

Ocean view (most affordable) 2 per cabin - $1148 per person (this includes the $100 savings per cabin for booking with KARA). 
Payment plan -- $100 down per person and 10 payments of $108.80 per person (includes a one time convenience fee of $40) 

Remember that you MUST say you are booking through KARA to get the discount. 

* * * In the next day or so, I personally am planning a special drawing to do with our own group on the ship! I am in the middle of preparing details, so please check back for more info!! * * * 

Please let me know if you will be a part of this. If I don't know you, it will be a great time to get to know you before hand and it will just be like a reunion when we get there! I am SO excited!! 

Blessings for now,
I can't wait to hear from you!
~ Kara

2 comments:

Kathy C. said...

How fun!!! Not thinkin' that's within my budget, but sure wish it was. :)

Kara said...

I'm sorry!! I wish there were scholarships! :)