He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Friday, April 15, 2011

What are Words

When I hear this song, it makes me realize there are people that stick it out through thick and thin. Chris Medina was on American Idol this year.  He had a great voice, and a story that would just melt your heart. His fiance was in a horrific car accident leaving her with brain trauma. She is just beautiful, and their story is incredible. He is raising money for her rehabilitation right now, and he has stood beside her through all of this.

He sings this song "What are Words"

When you hear the words, and watch the video of an every day struggle for her, you can't help but feel for them. I cannot imagine the obstacles they face, but I pray that she heals 100% with rehabilitation, and a miracle. Nothing would make me happier to see this couple have a normal, full life together, bringing glory to God for her healing!


I can't stop listening to this song. I love it.. watch it, it will become a new favorite to you, too! I just know it! 





This is the spot where he performed the song on Fox News. I listened because the man playing the keyboard was one of the music directors when our daughter was in the American Girl Theater. We couldn't wait to see him, now I am addicted to this song. 


No comments: