He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

48 hour shift - Mine!

Well, I think I actually almost made it through my 48 hour shift. Oh ya, my fireman worked those kind of hours too! We made it through 3 kid's crazy schedules! Homeschooled, gymnastics, youth grouped, one's theater rehearsals, another's funny scheming dance preparations, a good friend picking another up at the bus,...and I fed them too!! All this to start again tomorrow, but with some help! :) If you've single mommed it for the last 48 hours, hats off to you! I'm exhausted! Thank goodness for my son (my "date") today getting Starbucks, getting randomly interviewed complete with photos (who doesn't love that when you're running) and hanging out.
Check out what Tim Hawkins has to say about parenting. He's so funny! If you have some time, check out his other stuff on youtube or his website Tim Hawkins.
And hey, if you read this blog... give a shout out! I'd love to hear from you and visit your blogs as well! 

No comments: