He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Science Project Time!

I'm sorry I can't give out details. Not to hold back, but I'm not the Science expert in the house. Dad is! Our youngest is diligently working on her project about "How light effects leaves." (I think) They tenderly wrapped the beautiful leaves in different colors of cellophane. They will wait and see what changes occur over the next week. Hey, I'm learning as we go as well. What I did learn, while looking over my pictures, was that my little one has a rogue bandaid, (can you see it?), that I still need to pick up the bills on the table behind her, and I am very thankful to have a husband who loves science. (whew!) They had some great bonding time together. I should have taken more photos, but I was cleaning the kitchen..






 


No comments: