He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fireproof

I would have to say this movie really touched me. The kids were watching it and laughing in the backseat of my van as I was driving them all around God's green earth last night. It reminded me to post this to my blog. It has a great message of hope and reconciliation. It is a family friendly movie, although it still addresses some questionable issues. If you haven't seen this yet, watch it and tell me what you think!

After my son saw this at age 11, he looked up with his face beat red and said, "I will NEVER treat my wife like that!"  I'd say the movie touches every age out there in a positive way.

There is also a way to apply this to your life with the 40 day Love Dare book. I did this "dare" through KLove's challenge they had on the air every day with Lisa and Eric's morning show.  I couldn't believe how each and every day my husband and I were faced with almost every obstacle they were talking about. I am so thankful I was smack in the middle of this and didn't want to give up. Today I think we are stronger because of this challenge. I dare you to take it!



fireproofbanner

No comments: