He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chicago Weather Today!


The wind blew up to 60mph all night long! There were severe storm watches, tornado warnings and supposedly the biggest storm the Midwest has seen in years. I had a little one at my side about 4:00a.m. Luckily for her, the couch in our room was open and beckoning. I woke up to beautiful clouds. Some as dark as night, some that looked like a bright, summer day. I think I just want to take pictures of the sky every day. I love it! I will have to take my camera with me a little more often. Here 's a little peek at our homeschooling view today.

In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. - Hebrews 1:10

10:00a.m.
10:30a.m.
 11:30a.m.
 1:30p.m.

1 comment:

In And Around Garfield Ridge said...

Those are awesome pics! your blog is looking really nice :)