He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More in the Girls Get Away Line-up!

More artists announced for the Girls Get Away Cruise 2012!  I have to admit, I don't know many of these. I am excited to get to know them, though! I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to this sort of thing, because I don't really do grown up things so much it seems. So, unless they've moonlighted at a summer baseball game, or been on the local radio back and forth driving kids everywhere, I haven't heard of them. That means, YOU probably haven't either, and if you have, please share!! I love hearing new artists and songs. Sometimes we hear the same thing over and over. It blesses us, but sometimes it's nice to hear something new!

Check out the payment plans they are offering. That should help some make some awesome decisions! If you follow this link and want to book, make sure you come back and click on my button at the top of my blog, or at the bottom of this post. If you should book on the phone, please let them know you are booking with the Group Kara!  Thank you! I'm excited to see who's all going to be a part of my group!
So, here we go! 



Jamie Jamgochian is a singer/songwriter with a new album called Above the Noise. I'm going to have to check it out! I've got a lot of research to do, because I love hearing artists especially when I know the songs.. so I'm off to listen to her music! 
 Jimmy Needham  “Christian music is an interesting paradox because the ambition should be the promotion of Christ and yet everything in your industry is telling you that it’s a promotion of self,” he explains. His newest album, Nightlights took after his love of classic soul artists. Check out his site, it's actually a blog, and his wife, Kelly has one also. I love blogs, so I can't wait to read them!

Lisa Bevere is explained as edgy, passionate, powerful and funny. I love those attributes! 
international speaker, best-selling author, and co-host of The Messenger  television program, which broadcasts in more than 200 countries.

Illusionist Brock Gill defies the ordinary. From his pastime of motocross bike riding to his outrageous onstage show, Gill likes to push the limits. Leading a new generation of edgy, daring illusionists, he amazes audiences with his unique stage show, dry wit, and mind-blowing escapes.
Heather Williams named as "Artist to watch in 2011" by Billboard Magazine. Her new album self titled "Heather Williams" you can find on itunes. Follow her twitter or blog, and get to know her before the cruise!

Get ready to have some more laughs!
321 Improv is an interactive comedy experience like no other. At each show, three comedians instantly turn audience suggestions into hilarious scenes, so no two shows are the same! Through laughter and connecting with the audience, their ultimate goal is to spread a message of true joy that can only come from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Donna Gaines is a pastor's wife who speaks to women from the heart. Have you ever wished there was something more to life? Read her latest book, There's Got to be More! I am diligently writing my list, and excited about the books I get to read before the cruise!





  Creative Memories will also be there. Bring your creative self, and if you don't think you have one, you'll learn! Do you like to scrapbook? Do you enjoy journaling about the kids, or special moments you've kept by way of concert tickets or scraps of paper to remember an event by? Learn how to throw all of this together on a page.. get your creative juices flowing!


 
If you don't feel like sitting, do you like to dance? Join Michelle Staub, Zumba dance instructor! Come join the latest fitness craze inspired by Latino dancing - appealing to more than 10 million people of all shapes, sizes and ages in 110 countries. Zumba, the Spanish slang word for “moving fast and having fun,” will be offered by Girl’s Get-Away instructor Michelle Staab. So, while you are cruising and having fun, be sure to add Zumba to your vacation plans. 


Join Kara on the Girl's Get-a-way 2012

Book today and save $100! Come join my group by clicking on this link to get the savings! Set sail Jan 12-16 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.