He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Team - part 2

It's been a while since I updated my blog, and also since I updated my scripture memory verses. I have so much to share, but often not much time. I need to get a little better at posting more often! 

 Waiting for this beautiful 
Magnolia tree to bloom

I last left you at  "Anyone doing the Siesta Scripture Memory?" post. For the verses, anyway. But, I have more verses that I actually look at everyday! 

Verse #4 - February 15, 2011

With all my heart I am waiting Lord for you. I trust in your promises.
Psalm 130:5

Verse #5 - March 1, 2011

My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the 
testing of your faith produces patience.
James 1:2-3
(These verses I picked ahead of time, before the Japan earthquakes and tsunami. Not that I had to go through it, but am sad for others who have. What great promises, aren't they?)

Verse #6 - March 15, 2011

For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? 
If I were trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galations 1:10



Now, to leave you with something SO much fun! The kids and I watched an eagle cam last year, all the way up to the eaglets leaving the nest..for good. Here is another one, this time out of Iowa. The male and female trade off turns sitting on the nest. Let me know what you think! Or, if you're following along too. 
Great for homeschoolers! I've kept it on half the day today. :)


Live video chat by Ustream

No comments: